(Cross-posted with permission. Click here to read the original post.)
I am happy to announce that I am ready, willing and able to hire (PAY!) – either one or two (depending on the hours available) people to work on the Women and Hollywood team.Description
I am looking for an intern or two who will help take Women and Hollywood to the next level. You need to be interested in issues related to women and hollywood; love social media and have an interest in writing and editing.
The person or people hired will:
– help expand the reach of Women and Hollywood into other social media platforms like pinterest
– be responsible for updating different parts of Women and Hollywood and the weekly update on films opening.
– help with research projects
– write blog posts
– help with day to day activities.
Here’s what I am looking for:
– A 5-10 hour a week commitment. I need a total of 10 hours. It can be divided into 2 jobs based on people’s skill set.
– A commitment through the end of the year.
– Someone who loves feminism and pop culture
– Someone who can work remotely.
– Someone who is reliable.
– Someone who is creative, hardworking, organized, and self-motivated.
If you have blogging experience that is a plus, but not required. The person will most probably need to be US based due to the time difference issues.
To apply for the job send me a brief description of under 400 words of why you want to work at Women and Hollywood, and your resume. Send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking to hire right away.